Monday 13 June 2011

But you are....

How can you be that amazing and not know it? Can't you see that you are making the world a better place by just being alive? Why can't you understand that you light up the room when you walk into it, and you can capture everyones attention by just smiling?
How can you be this perfect and not see it? I wish you could see that as soon as you are there, I forget anything that has happened ad the whole situation is perfect. I told you ever day, would you understand that if I had the chance, I wouldn't change one little think about you? I love everything about you, but I know you cannot see that.
How can you be that considerate, and not see you are? You take everyone else's lives above your own, and would be willing to mess your own up to get them to the top. When did you become so humble? Were you born with it, or did you become considerate when you were older?

When did being modest become cute? When did being stubborn become adorable? When did you stop seeing all these things that you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment