Monday 18 July 2011

Because of you.

     You only ever think of yourself, don't you? Never think of me or anyone else. Never think of how your actions effect us. You rush in, and do what you feel like. You never stop and think about how what you do may hurt me or affect me in some way. You think that you are the only one who has to face the consequences of your actions. But you're not. I do too.
    The way you act has an affect on me. People hear your name and look badly on me. They think of all the bad things you have done, and all the things you are doing now. They know we are the same, so they expect me to do the same as you do. Have all the same mistakes that you do. I don't want people to think of me like that. I don't want to be associated with your mistakes.
    Can't you see they are worried? They all care about what you do. They watch you fuck up your life, mine too. I have to be with  you. I can't get away. They are worried about you, and in turn worried about me. They know I have to be with you. I have to stay by you and watch you destroy everything we ever worked for. All the relationships we made are being destroyed. People don't want to know us because of you.
   You need to change what you are doing. You can get me sent away. You can lose your job and get me taken away from you. If anyone finds out what you are doing then we are both in trouble. We are separated. They won't give me back to you for years. You will be on your own. You rely on me too much, and everyone else. You won't survive on your own.
  So how are you going to change? You need to stop everything. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment